Monday, April 25, 2011

Hi there!

Hi!

Welcome to my site of my economics theory! This will be a new site for my research and findings regarding economics. I realized my love of economics is expanding every single day. Because everything that i see now leads to me thinking about the economics theories that i've learnt. Afterall, economics is a fun subject isn't it? Economics is like the mechanism behind the world and certain behaviors.

I learnt an interesting fact from my lecturer and he said," The difference between an economist and a person studying psychology is that an economist looks at the incentives and opportunity costs behind an action while a psychology students looks at the internal and external factors affecting a person's decision."

I may come out with my own funny theories, so please do not take it seriously. It's just for the fun of it. After all, what is economics if you don't apply it to real life situations. And, i may not be that knowledgeable in certain areas of economics, so please don't be offended. It's called my theory.


The information i post here may only be used as reference. However, if you wish to use my work for any projects or research please inform me or contact me for a full copy.




Regards,
e.hqven

No comments:

Post a Comment